Trinity Episcopal Church, Lebanon (Southern Deanery).
Elected to Diocesan Council in 2022. 2nd two-year term. General Convention Deputy to GC81. Elected in 2022.
Involvement at a Church Level:
As a clergy daughter, Amanda grew up being steeped in Anglican tradition, worship, and ministry; being in church are some of her earliest and fondest memories.
At Trinity, Lebanon:
- Bishop’s Warden: January 2009-January 2014.
- Bishop’s Committee Member January 2007-January 2009, January 2022-present.
- Altar Guild August 2006-present.
- Eucharistic Minister January 2013 – present.
- Lector August 2006 – present.
At Trinity, Kirksville:
- Peer Minister for Campus Ministry January 2004 – December 2005.
- Bishop’s Committee Clerk January 2004 – December 2005.
- Lector August 2003 – December 2005.
- Choir Member August 2003 – December 2005.
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan Level:
- Convention and Deanery Delegate 2010 – present.
- Youth Ministry Commission Member August 2011 – present.
- Diocesan Council member 2014 – 2018, 2020-2022
- Vice-dean of the Southern Deanery Council.
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church Level:
- Attended General Convention with WEMO Youth 2012 and 2015.
- General Convention Deputy 2018 and 2022
In secular life, Amanda is a high school social studies teacher. She has held numerous leadership roles at school including Professional Development Committee building chair, PLC facilitator, PBIS Committee secretary, new teacher mentor, curriculum writer, and local NEA co-president. Amanda enjoys traveling to experience and learn more from the world.