The Order of the Daughters of the King is an order for women who are communicants of The Episcopal Church, churches in communion with it, or churches in the historic episcopate but not in communion with it. Members undertake a Rule of Life, emphasizing prayer, service & evangelism.
We have 13 chapters throughout the diocese, with a total of 156 members. Our chapters are located at:
- St. Mary Magdalene Episcopal, Belton
- St. Michael Episcopal, Independence
- Trinity Episcopal, Independence
- St. Matthew Episcopal, Raytown
- Grace Episcopal, Chillicothe
- Resurrection Episcopal, Blue Springs
- St. George Episcopal, Camdenton
- St. James Episcopal, Springfield
- Christ Episcopal, Springfield
- St. Thomas A’Becket Episcopal, Cassville
- Church of the Good Shepherd, Kansas City
- Trinity Episcopal, Lebanon
- St. Peter & All Saints, Kansas City
Empowered by the Holy Spirit, our vision as Daughters of the King is to know Jesus Christ, to make Him known to others, and to become reflections of God’s love throughout the world.